The 2020 Halloween Season will be more limited in scope, a test-run of the system, than our usual Christmas Season. For this particular 2020 Season, there is only one category, Halloween Buckets, and one type of gift, a bucket of candy and trinkets — quick, simple, easy to deliver, even no-contact delivery if preferred during this pandemic year.
Below are the
Official Rules & Guidelines for 2020 Halloween Season:
- For 2020 Halloween Season only — NO AGE LIMIT — Adults without children may Make-a-Wish for themselves. Adults with children may add buckets for themselves to the number of Buckets Requested.
- We recommend that you use small buckets with a handle or some other small container of your choice, such as a sturdy plastic totes with handles such as small reusable shopping bags, or small store-bought decorated seasonal gift bags with handles.
- Candy or treats must be individually-wrapped, store-bought, sealed pieces or packages — no loose, opened packages, no fruit, no homemade baked goods. (unless its for/from someone you know and trust.)
- Buckets have to be ready for delivery on or about 6 p.m. Halloween Night . . . all wishes not Granted will expire and disappear from public sight on November 1, 2020.
- You may either do a doorstep drop off with no contact or a minimal contact meeting in a mutually-agreed public location. We recommend that you follow sensible CDC Guidelines by wearing a mask, socially-distance, etc., to keep everyone safe due to Covid-19. Please make sure your Wisher knows when you’re arriving to get the doorstep surprise . . . with times arranged beforehand.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that your Wish will be Granted. We’d love for every Wish to be always Granted all the time, but that is ultimately up to the Grantors. Please DO NOT message us asking if your Wish will be Granted. We hope so but we don’t know. That is out of our control and competely dependent on the generosity of our Grantors. But we’ll do our best on your behalf!
- These Rules and the 2020 Halloween Season Wishes will expire November 1, 2020.
We invite questions, comments, suggestions and feedback.
Stay safe. and have fun!