Quick instructions —
- Begin by choosing a category from the drop-down on the Make-a-Wish form. For the 2020 Christmas Season there are three categories to choose — Children and Teens, Disabled Adults/Seniors, or Family (choosing an Inactive or Admin-only category will delay approval of your Wish)
- Click Continue button . . .
- Fill in the appropriate fields, (some are *required) . . .
- You may upload up to 4 images of up to 1 Mb each. If you don’t upload an image, a default image will be used in the search listing, but there will be no image in the Wish itself. Any kind of image is acceptable, except of course anything that might be offensive. Good clean humor is always welcome.
- Once you fill out your Wish and upload your image(s), you may Preview your ad and either edit it, or Complete it. You must read and agree to the Terms of Service before completing your Wish.
We hope and expect the process to be intuitive and self-explanatory, but if you have any questions or problems you may ask and report below.